As a Sales Development Rep (SDR) trainee, you will be generating apppointments with qualified VP and Director-level talent acquisition leaders. For you, closing the deal means getting such a person to invest their time in an appointment with us!
This is an outbound sales situation and your new day in life will include:
1) Getting Meetings with C-Level Executives You're primary responsibility is to get meetings between VP-level people at our prospective customers. Once you have gotten a prospect to show up for a phone meeting, another sales person on our team will take the lead on the meeting.
This might include:
• Emailing, phone or visit Chief Human Resource Officers (CHROs) and Vice Presidents of Talent Acquisition at Fortune 1000-type companies.
• Succinctly communicating our value proposition.
• Asking if they are the appropriate person to meet with me (the CEO).
• Setting up the meeting.
2) Qualifying Customers -- We already have many companies and decision-makers partially qualified. You will now:
• Get the email addresses for the decision-makers we have not qualified
• Research and qualify companies by certain attributes, including companies that look like our existing customers.
Methodologies -- Ongig believes in selling methodologies that embrace doing the right thing for the client. They include:
Your Skills & Abilities
You should have one to five years experience selling to enterprises. You have:
You are on the Sales and Marketing team and will work closely with Account Executive salespeople as well as team leads focused on content marketing and client success.
Compensation & Benefits
Once you successfully finish your training, and are accepted as a full-time Ongig sales professional, you will be eligible for the following compensation in year one:
• Base Salary = $36,000 to $60,000 per year (depending on experience)
• Commissions are performance-based and will equal $18,000 to $30,000 per year.
You may also earn generous equity. This is the ground floor
Ongig is a funded startup and our mission is to transform job descriptions to enable employers to attract the best talent. The 3 words that define Ongig and our partners are Bold, Unique and Agile.
We Welcome All!
Ongig is committed to building a team with a diverse set of perspectives. We value the merits of your productivity above everything else.
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: