Front-End Developer (Trainee)
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to combine the art of programming with the art of design.You will join Ongig's 6 week training program and then evaluated for full-time employment.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Promote usability best practices
Your Skills & Abilities
You should have one to five years experience selling to enterprises. You have:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with content management systems
You will work closely with a back-end engineer teammate as well as with the Product and Sales and Marketing team leads as much of your development will be automating things that help build and sell our product.
Ongig is a funded startup and our mission is to transform job descriptions to enable employers to attract the best talent. The 3 words that define Ongig and our partners are Bold, Unique and Agile.
Everybody is Welcome to Apply!
Ongig is committed to building a team with a diverse set of perspectives. We value the merits of your productivity above everything else.
This is an ongig mission statement
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: